Friday, March 19, 2010

Can-Am Sled Dog Races 2010

This was the first time I ventured to the Can-Am Sled Dog Races that have been happening in my town for a longtime now. I was either away or sleeping in when I was not in attendance. It was also the husband's first real attendance and Sam's too! So it was a special kinda treat that day. :)

All the people in the streets (visitors & locals) and seeing people you don't regularly see was an added bonus. Sam had a blast and the weather was prime! Now we are just waiting for next year!









1 comment:

Jodi said...

It was your first time? Oh my goodness! We used to volunteer with the night crew set up in town (wait for them to haul in the snow and then set up the barricades).

Glad you had fun! And I'm still sad I didn't see you!! :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails