Friday, March 19, 2010

Mastering the Art of French Cooking

Imagine my face when this most lovely book arrives in the mail today! :0 From my even lovelier husband!

I am fully French (with a bit of Indian) and have so much love for a city I have yet to experience! I lost the language along the years of being away (it was my very first) and not practicing - and I dislike myself for that! I am always picking up new words and phrases and trying to implant them, but I notice it's harder now then before - tear.

I first came across real French Cuisine and Creme Brulee when I lived in Vail, CO and ate at 'La Tour'. I fell in love with French Onion Soup and Crepes in Old Quebec.

While I was growing up in little town Maine, I did see a quirky woman by the name of Julia on TV cooking... and was always intrigued. Today - is the day I let her into my home and open up all possibilities of making the best in French Cuisine and my favorite 'Les Patisseries' - bring on the Souffles!

From my Kitchen to Yours....

Toujours Bon Appetit! :)























ps... Julie & Julia was a wonderful movie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails