Monday, November 9, 2009

Dress Refashion!! 11.09.09

I have been working on this dress for a while...actually the dress has been sitting for a bit half finished and I finally got to it this weekend! Just in time for Nick and I's 2nd Anniversary and Thanksgiving!! Woot Woot - Double Wear! :) I took a shirt that I had that fell a bit too short since having Sam and a man's dress shirt; sewed them up together - well after having made the man's shirt into a skirt of course and then I got some matching fabric and made it into a belt with a snap in back. I am so comfortable in it... not constricting at all, but that's thanks to my double! Yes - my dressform is my double! ;)


no before pics - yea I know, it was a lost in the project kinda project








these last two pics are by the husband!



voila - ready to go!

(Inspiration from My Mama Made It and Instructables)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails