Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

It started with this bag design I was inspired from on Pinterest ----> HERE


Treats for the lil' babe.

My homemade card to the Love.
I was also inspired on Pinterest to do the '10 things I love about you' jar ---> HERE

Homemade Gummy (Jello-Jiggler like) Fruit Snacks
see recipe ---> HERE

Heart Pizza - of course!

Red Velvet Cake w/ White Chocolate Frosting!!
I always have to have Red Velvet on V-day! It's tradition!
This first started as a roll which I messed up, so I then
sliced them in long pieces and piled them layer by layer
with the frosting & tada - a layered cake of sorts!
Another lovely pinned recipe ----> HERE

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!!
:)

3 comments:

Angélique said...

Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's day. Sam is one lucky little guy (you're an awesome Mama). ;)

Stacy Lorraine said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I love this entry! I dabble a bit in homemade and handmade things and I LOVE IT! Everything looked so nice and yummy :) Maybe you could stop by my blog sometime http://www.rainykindoflife.blogspot.com

Rosalie said...

It's so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails