Friday, October 29, 2010

A Score on Costumes!

A friend of mine was kind enough to tell me that her mother-in-law (whom is a drama teacher at a local high school) was selling old costumes for way cheap. So not really knowing what I was gonna find went with my friend to check it out, and I must say I was overwhelmed at first, but then I ended up leaving with 2 bags and a box of stuff! All for what she was gonna sell me for $3 - I gave her $8. SCORE! In that wonderful pile of stuff, I added a few items to my wardrobe - a very cute 70's inspired jumper dress, a great pair of knee high boots, 2 aprons and a newspaper boy hat for my son! I scored on a vintage wedding dress that needs some extra TLC and I am in hopes one day I can sell it to a beautiful bride to be.

As far as the rest of the stuff, I have many Halloweens taken care of! :) (and for Nick too)
- Cow Girl
- Penguin
- King & Queen cards
- Bunny
- Fred Flintstone (can easily make a Wilma)
- Flappers
- Where the Wild Things Are (for Sam)
Found great items and it was lots of Fun - Thanks Myr! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails