Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chunky Lime Green Knit Hat - New Etsy Listing

It's been a while again - it's so hard to get back into the swing of blogging. But I am determined to regain and continue! :) I have been working hard to place new items in my boutique, I will post each item as I finish them and hopefully by end of month I will have a wonderful Unique Boutique full of just that, 'Unique' homemade items as well as my paper designs.

First off this beautiful Chunky Lime Green Knit Hat, which was hard not to keep! I added my homemade herringbone fabric buttons which I think add such character - Pizzaz! Right? Right! I'm anxious, cause there are more wonderful items in store and I can't wait to just keep busting them out! Now just to figure out how to either duplicate myself or not survive on ANY sleep... hmmmmm??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails