Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Things & Catch Up!

I know, I know I haven't been on point with my blogs, BUT, I can say that my DIY Wedding is going fairly well and we have 20 days until the big day! I am so happy that we are getting our vows blessed and having a celebration - after being married for almost 3 years civily, I am excited to do it again, just bigger and more personal and spiritual! After the wedding I will post my DIY wedding - can't wait to show you! So this is the last you will see of me until after the wedding, you may see me everyday after that, I have been collecting/doing so many things to post! :)

To add to this post I wanted to show you some neat and fun ideas that some creative people have done - now what would the world be without us creative people?! ;) ENJOY & See You Soon!




A Crocheted Smart Car Cover - hehe! Only in Rome!


The AMAZING things you can do with CARDBOARD! :O

Just mouth opening & awing ideas for you to look at! Awesome right!? :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails