Friday, April 23, 2010

Wonderful Finds

It's been a while I know - it's been a busy busy 2 weeks and I do have lots to show for it, just not a lot of time! But I wanted to squeeze this post in before I flood you with posts! :)

Well look what we've got here New Englanders... 2 Woman wrote a recipe book about WHOOPIE PIES! I'm just sad it wasn't me!

whoopie pies ....yummm!


This is a "cake" sculpture from artist Scott Hove 
WOW...
The sculptures are formed using carvable foam and plywood. The installations are 
constructed of cardboard, plywood, and any found object that has a suitable form. 
They are frosted with a variety of acrylic media, using traditional cake decorating 
tools, and accessorized with fake fruit and other objects found in 
stores or on the street.


How cute is this Straw Wrapper Rose ?
I know you want to make one!



Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails