Friday, April 30, 2010

Great Ideas 4.30.10

looking through blogs is fun for me, but it's even more fun finding great ideas!! Today I am sharing with you...

how cute is this sleeping MASK , I found it on Etsy - 
adds some fun to the one who wakes up next to you. lol.


Block Figures!! Wood blocks & paint - I'm in!
Sam would love these to play with - oh the 
imagination! Tres cool! Check out all the characters
Ingela Arrhenius has done!


How great right? You should see what the before was!
I love before & afters - they offer such great ideas for 
everything!


Cheap & Easy Coffee Liquer ... mmmm :)


I cannot remember where I found this -
but I'll be doing something similar
for my vows blessing! Pretty!

Have a good weekend & hope you liked the great ideas!
;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails